Monday, November 21, 2016

Beauty Box 5 November 2016 Review--Perfect for Holiday Glam!

*Disclaimer:  This post has been compensated through a free product (s) or monetary payment.  Opinions are solely mine. All links are "no-follow" links.**

Beauty Box 5 November 2016.jpeg
The theme for November 2016 is It's Too Cold for a Naked Face!


Something that I can never tire of is opening each month that has my stash of fresh beauty products from a beauty subscription like Beauty Box 5.   With five new items from full and sample sizes of cosmetics, skin and hair care to nail products and fragrances, I find delving into every mystery box is almost as fun as finally discovering the beauty inside.

Beauty Box 5 runs $12 a month with free shipping.  You can even lower the cost with a longer commitment, which you might be tempted to do once you see what recently arrived for this month.  Instead of me rambling, let me just show you my latest box.


Beauty Box 5 November 2016


1.  Briogeo Deep Conditioning Hair Mask (1 oz. sample)----------------------------$4.50

2.  Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes (7)------------------------$2.24

3.  Peony Shadow Trio in Gilded (full size)----------------------------------------------$17.95

4.  BB5 Cut That Crease Angle Brush (full size)---------------------------------------$10.00

5.  Manna Kadar Lip Locked Stain in Shae (0.052 oz.sample)-----------------------$7.34



Total Approximate Value:   $42.03!


The Briogeo Deep Conditioning Hair Mask is wonderful to find for restoring suffering hair with much needed shine and moisture, especially with what cold temperatures can do.   I tried some after shampooing instead of an instant conditioner, leaving it on for about 15 minutes before finally rinsing it out.  It really does help bring beautiful hair back.

Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes were immediately put to use.  I loved how gently as well as quickly it was for dissolving stubborn makeup, especially waterproof mascara.  

The Peony Shadow Trio was gorgeous in the three shades with a chocolate brown, a gleaming golden beige and a shimmering deep gold, but the tiniest compact I’ve seen in awhile.  However, I am smitten with this trio that also has no mineral oil, fragrance, phthalates or parabens. 

The BB5 Cut That Crease Angle Brush was another welcome sight because who doesn’t have enough eye shadow brushes?  The size and angled bristles are nice for using with dry or cream shadows for application.

The Manna Kadar Lip Locked Stain was one from a brand that is new to me.  However, the liquid lip color of Shae is a warm medium pink that looked lovely once I tested it.  In fact, I think this particular shade would suit a variety of complexions in how easy it is to wear. It felt comfortable and lasted quite long I may add.

I really liked the assortment and value of Beauty Box 5 November 2016.  If this appeals to you just as much, check this beauty subscription out for yourself!